Though our passion is great, the success of G.R.O.W. Foundation relies heavily in part on the generosity of our community. All donations received, monetary or otherwise, are used for victim and survivor advocacy, community outreach efforts and the functionality of our organization. We are a tax-exempt, charitable non-profit organization under IRS tax code 501(c)3 and donations are tax deductible. Contact us for more information on how you can help! Thank you for your support!
Other Ways to Donate
Examples of Items Often Needed
- Monetary Donations (cash, check, money order or PayPal)
- Gift Cards (Walmart, Target, grocery store, gas cards)
- Baby Products (formula, diapers, wipes, blankets, onesies)
- Non-Perishable Food
- Clothing (inquire within for sizes and need)
- Undergarments *new only* (underwear, socks, brassieres)
- Toiletries (tampons/pads, soap, toothpaste, deodorant)
- Household Cleaning Products
- Household Appliances
- Linens (blankets, sheets, pillow cases)
- Paper Products (napkins, plates, cups, utensils)
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
Click to learn more about these awesome companies!